Writing automation data inside events

Count me on !
As far as I see it, the object oriented auto mode could be the missing part for a much more smarter way of premixing…

Traditional channel mixing would still be the best when it comes to globally mix (narration) the whole thing without having to stop every five secs…

But talking object eq or plugs by event would be great. Any dynamic / spectral / spatial process really…
Especially when nuendo already has a killer “process offline history” function.
Could be a solid basis for oo automation, but need to be pushed further of course.
And as far as nuendo can handle various clip channel formats on any track, why even bother with track format in the first place ??
It’s just needed for recording, that’s all.
The output (render?) format is the only thing that would count.
This way we could move different objects with different channels rt render on any track.
And still having a traditional mixer layer over this…
Sounds like a bunch of $ worth dev, I know…

But in the meantime, there are also room for improving and completing the channel automation in my opinion. So maybe let’s start with that.
Might be enough for music purposes, I don’t know, but for post mixing there still are some missing feats, like the “latch prime in stop” style or the “touch/latch” or more importantly the ability to punch out from latch without stopping or leaving auto mode (seriously ?)
I know it sounds like pt auto, but hey : those are the great stuff from pt auto, inspired by some great film consoles btw.
We miss things like that, the rest of it, nuendo already has :wink: