GET VIRTUAL GUITARIST 3

:ugeek: LOOK OVER AT: http://community.airmusictech.com/airmusictech/topics/virtual_guitarist_update

LIKE IT AND FOLLOW IT AND PUT SOME COMMENTS / MOTIVATION OVER THERE :exclamation: :mrgreen:

Hopefully vg3 would come out so the horrors of installing vg2 on mavericks would end

I heard this amazing plug in but its no where to be found for sale anywhere. I’m a guitar player ,but its very hard to get a sound like this when recording real guitar. Its not listed under steinberg products so i guess they don’t sell this product anymore. This is one of those products Steinberg should keep in there product line ,but we all know Steinberg goes for the hot sounds like synths and more synths and leaves the rest of us in the dust.The heart of Steinberg of course is the DAW ,not a sound library. They won’t invest the money in a really good sound library when other companies are sound libraries software companies where all there money goes into that. HSO was another bust that could have been a great sound library ,yet Steinberg left that one on the table also.

I’m betting on Yamaha had something to do with this.

Someone open to other possibilities might want to consider Strum Electric GS-1.

The problem with VG is that Steinberg was never the owner of the sound libraries. Those were developed by Wizoo and Wizoo was acquired by the company that makes ProTools. Is the law of the jungle and we are just preys. There were other great VSTi lost in this Wizoo transaction. There isn’t still a VSTi as great as VG. I’m a guitar player also but it saved me a lot of recording time, connections, quality, etc. Now I’m working with a lot of different VSTis: Real Guitar, ChrisHeinn, Kontakt, but the results are not as good. The variety of styles and the playability of VG aren’t still matched. (Sorry for my bad english)

1 Like

Steinberg knows how they did it. They can do the same thing but better.

Marketing wise it would be a good idea for Steinberg to promote Halion 5. Halion 5 has an big reputation regarding it capabilities. Making a VG3 which must be superior to VG2 would make People look with big eyes :slight_smile:

Come on Steinberg, you get this one for free from me!

Another vote for VG3!

+2
and this from a MIDIguitarist.

I ain’t proud. If it works, it works. So use it:) :slight_smile:

{‘-’}

STEINBERG ! GO FOR THE VG3… PEOPLE ARE DYING FOR IT IN THE FORUMS ALL OVER THE WORLD HEAR THEIR VOICE !!!

99% of producers / musicians and composers are waiting for VG3 or VG2 re-release, or even VG1.

PLEEEEAAAASSEEEE

Please!!! Virtual Guitarist 3!!!

or VG2.1 at least. pleeeeeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee

+1000 on VG 3

It´s obvious that people really wants VG3. VG has been the best idea and the worst mercantile implementation in the history of the plugings.

• 10000000000000000000000000 on VG3

+1

I asked for a similar VST/plugin recently in the last Steinberg survey because I’m guitar and bass guitar player and sometimes I don’t take my guitars, only the laptop and need tools to write my musical ideas

Best

Please release a Virtual Guitarist 3. It is really needed in the market.

Wel i’m chasing Air music for this one too!

I bought all the virtual guitarist from 1 (when it was split into 2 separate products) to 2. Never really utilized it back then, but sure could use it now. Unfortunately those don’t install on windows 8.1 so PLEASE make Virtual Guitarist 3, or make updates so modern computers can run your older awesome stuff. I’ve supported Steinberg for a number of years and would love to be able to use some of the other older plugins I bought from you, like Virtual Bass too.

Hoping VG2 works with N7 and hope someone somewhere realises what a great idea [artistically and financially] it would be to bring out VG3.