CMC-PD LIGHTS ON for LIVE GIGS please !!!

CMC-PD LIGHTS ON for LIVE GIGS please !!!
To work with CMC-PD pad controller in the dark environment ( LIVE GIGS ) we need LIGHT - will be nice if you can a put this possibility with SEPARATE COLOR OPTION ( pads with own programable color ) !!! - If not - only LIGHTS ON no matter wich color !!! This option will give a PD controller a new dimension of funcionality !
Thank you !!!

isn’t there an option for the PD like for the QC ???
Look in the Devices tab in Cubase for the "cmc series " and that turns on the lights ! :wink:

beringer copy cats of every brand and they even call that little box CMD :laughing: :laughing: jokers !!!

[quote=“G-string”]isn’t there an option for the PD like for the QC ???
Look in the Devices tab in Cubase for the "cmc series " and that turns on the lights ! :wink:

Yes there is under Devices - CMC series LED dimmer but it turns on the lights only on the small keys but NOT ON THE PADS ! :unamused:

+1 :slight_smile:

I have dimmed light in the studio so I would like that feature as well, “lights” on the pad section too.
CMC-PD controller is the only CMC controller that don’t light up on all the buttons.

I use mostly mien for controlling “short cut” key functions in Cubase 7.
To see exact what button and row to press is not so obvious in dim light conditions. I think its fairly easy to implemented by Steinberg.

Best Regards
Freddie

Yes I would like this feature as well please.

A reply from Steinberg would be useful here.
The Pads, as they are not the same as buttons may not be able to light up continuously because of their nature. The LED strip/faders would similarly be useless if they were constantly lit up.
So whether the pads can be lit continuaously or not, only Steinberg/Yamaha can tell us, unless someone has specs for the components and a schematic of the PD.

:slight_smile: Bump Good Idea!

bump

You could turn on the “demo” lights / “Las Vegas” mode.

See link below: