Placing of bounced midi tracks

Hi,

I was wondering is it possible that when jou bounce a midi track, the new bounced track is coming directly under the midi track?

At the moment the new bounced track is everytime coming as the last track in the project, for me this is very
inconvenient.

Grts,

Martijn

I think that’s normal, for a new track to appear at the bottom, and not a lot you can do about it. How about temporarily moving the MIDI track down to the bottom while you do the bouncing so they’ll be adjacent?

:bulb: Or have you tried creating an empty audio track where you want it, selecting it, and see if it bounces into that. Don’t know if it’ll work but worth a try perhaps.

Agreed! It’s painful since dragging tracks upwards is SLOOOOW in Cubase especially when you have 120 Tracks before you get to the top part of the Window.

Have you considered using folder tracks to help alleviate this issue?

Carey

Folder tracks don’t solve the issue unfortunately.
I hope in the future there will be an option that you can choose to put the bounced tracks directly under the original/midi track.

Best,

Martijn

You can create an audio track under it, then create another vst connection (but don’t connect it). Then route the first tracks OUT to the new connection and route the audio tracks IN to the new conection. Arm them both for record and record. Then if you still want the first track you have to reset the out, but it works.

Aloha M and +1

I often deal with many many MIDI tracks and as dogeatdogg posted:

It’s painful since dragging tracks upwards is SLOOOOW in Cubase especially when you have 120 Tracks before you get to the top part of the Window.

And as posted by M

I hope in the future there will be an option that you can choose to put the bounced tracks directly under the original/midi track.

For my workflow this be a very productive option.

{‘-’}