Cannot change the time signature?

Carlos,

I have my feet on the ground and know you can’t rewrite a solid and old application, porting it to a more limited hardware, with all features, in few time. This is the reason I can understand the absence of features like VST, automation, time stretching/pitch tuning and others. I think it’s easy to live without automation on your iPad, at least when you get home you can discharge your project into your computer and finish the edition+mastering. Same thing VST.

But with a musical limitation, I can’t even start a song, just if I totally ignore the bars and record the songs out of metronome. But MIDI tracks will become weird.

The point is, I can’t understand the role of Cubasis in this world yet, can’t write songs on the road, can’t make a final production replacing the desktop (and it should never try to). I think it would be nice to choose a direction and focus on it. I was very amazed the first time I open Cubasis, but soon I realized I don’t have how to do anything from the beginning to the end. This is a little disappointing when you’ve spent a lot of money in an app.

Cubasis future seems to be brilliant, but today, it’s aimless. No much more than amateur Garage Band, but with a much higher price.

My opinion, sorry, I don’t want to offend. I am really anxious for change this opinion.