Who is online (forum link)

I always wondered what everyone was up to in the forum and this link even lets you know who is replying in what sub-forum but it would be nice if it was to show the activities of the Moderators so you could see if you were about to be guested since as of now I have become a Member of the forum and I suppose were I to reach seniority I’d maybe have to change my identity somehow because we can’t stay kids forever. :cry:

In any case it’s a nice addition because it means I can wait until everyone has had their say and then launch sophisticated attacks against threads that are so banal as to be bordering on inane.

It’s funny im sensing more than a hint of irony as I read this thread. :wink:

I forgot to add the link:

It is not a page that is generated so much “on the fly” as the individual forums are so it can therefore be saved as a favorite in your browser.

lol, this is interesting :laughing:

Its not a new feature, and all phpBBs sites allow you to do this unless its been removed. The mods and admins can see much more detail than you can about each logged in user.

Hello,

show the activities of the Moderators so you could see if you were about to be guested

Play nice and follow the forum rules. Then nobody doesn’t need to be “guested”.

Cheers,

Chris

That’s right but this forum unlike others allows the user to choose their fate at the same time as giving more control, peace of mind and consistency in adjudication to the Force Wielders of the galaxy so no one need feel left out if they have done as you said and play by the rules (as well as purchase software).

paddywhack

That’s right but this forum unlike others allows the user to choose their fate at the same time as giving more control, peace of mind and consistency in adjudication to the Force Wielders of the galaxy so no one need feel left out if they have done as you said and play by the rules (as well as purchase software).

cubasepadawan - I think you are just an attention seeking troublemaker who doesn’t know when to shut up. You are a forum polluter and I hope you are guested soon. (How many times will that be?) :imp:

Cool. I never found that.

Brains follow the rules?! Are you kidding?! :laughing:

There should be a cam feature available there too, so we can see the expression on the person’s face as they are reading or responding to a thread along with a screen capture to see what they are doing besides browsing the forum.

heheheheheheeheh

OMG… TMI Steve, TMI! :laughing:

It’s not a case of “prying” but rather knowing and waiting for the right time to respond so threads aren’t overwhelmed with garbage from users who are so impassioned with the product that they cannot say enough good things about it.

Someone trying to dig their way out of here?

The door’s actually open.

Unless you’re trying to bury yourself in here. The hardest part is to heap that last shovelful of earth on oneself.
You need moderators for that. :mrgreen:

That is the point actually that like unlike gambling it is easy to self-exclude and if not then one can be encouraged to depart but failing that you can be frozen in time via cryogenic process as was performed during the original Star Wars or otherwise you are omitted completely the old fashioned way via the guest function.

:laughing: