Nuendo 5.5 activation code issue resolved

This is something else as it is only about a defective USB-eLicenser you need replacement codes for.
I wasnā€™t able to find an email request. Have you received an automatic confirmation that we received your email?

Please send me a PM containing the number of the USB-eLicenser that is defective.

PM sent 10:15 27th March.
Regards,
John

Hi,
Iā€™ve been upgrading from N4 to N5. N5 has been registered. I downloaded 5.5 and patch then, but I still canā€™t launch it, no activation codeā€¦
Thanks

Anybody alive around here ?
Thanxā€¦

artmanjam, please check your MySteinberg account. The activation code is now available.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Best,
Alain

hi sir, i have just installed the N5+NEK into my mac OS from the upgrade box set, it runs smooth in N5 but no control with the euphonix mc contorller, the i download the 5.5 update dmg and try to install but is says that ā€œNo License to upgrade selectableā€¦No licsense to upgrade found.Pls connect a USB-eLicenser which contains an appropriate license to upgrade to your computerā€¦!!ā€
BUt i have already activate my account in the USB-eLincenser for N5 and the NEK and can be seen in the e-Licenser USBā€¦but why i canā€™t find N5.5 activation code ? How can I get the code of 5.5 and the NEK 5.5? I need to pay extra money to get this or what? If I donā€™t pay for 5.5, that means that I can only use 5.0 for it? Pls helpā€¦I am stuck here right nowā€¦using a N5 with no euphonix MC controller connectā€¦Thank you so much for your help!

Best regard
Hary

CAn anyone help?

I have placed new activation codes in your MySteinberg account. You should be able to update the licenses now.

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Hi Im having a similar problem have downloaded the 5.5.2 update but unable to activate my usb e licence code.
It says no e licence available.Any help would be great as having to run 5 at mo.
gary

Are you still having that problem? I checked your account and it already lists a Nuendo 5.5 license.

Hi its activated thanks im just having another problem at moment .
It crashes after quitting out of a spl deverb trail,which doesnt cause 5 to crash.
Thanks Gary

Hi,
I am having the same problem as many others here regarding activation codes for N5.5 and NEK5.5. I thought this would be an automatic process, but it seems I have to request for the activation codes personally. So here I am requesting: May I have my activation codes please?

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Hello again,
As I have neither received a response here nor the activation codes yet, does anyone advise if I should do the workaround as suggested by EdDoll? Has anyone tried it successfully?

Thanks

Please check your MySteinberg account. There are two activation codes available now.

Thank you very much for your support.

Hello! Iā€™m waiting for the code for NEK 5/5?? Can I get it? Thank you!

Check your MySteinberg account :wink:

Canā€™t update from 5.5.1 to 5.5.2 or 5.5.3 ā€” The message I get is: ā€œYou need to have Nuendo 5.5 installedā€
For some unknown reason, it cannot find 5.5.1 on my Mac HD???