MIDI notes too early

Its not about winning anything, what do i win? We´d all win if the guys at Steinberg took care of the problem and thats why i´ll keep posting on these threads.
We have many posts and threads about this and many people (including myself) already gave their specs and nothing has been done so far. There´s nothing more we need to work out here, its something they need to take care of. Just because you dont have it it doesnt mean that the rest of us are playing out of sync, have quantization on and we didnt realize, etc, etc.

So, for people like me having the issue the most coherent thing is to bump up this treads, point people to look on the other older threads and warn them that if they cant fix this thing after all they have read (ignore portfilter, timestamp, etc.) they will probably will never get rid of it.

I guess this is the position we all should take about it since there´s plenty of info here and people continue to have the issue. I really cant understand why you keep pointing to things like quantization etc. when you already know that none of this fixed the thing for many of us, and i´ve been following the threads and knowthat i am not the only person telling you this. But ehy this is a forum, just allow me to take it with a bit of humor. No hard feelings.