Padshop dissapointment

Great instrument, great price.
But id happily pay and additional £100 purely for the opportunity to import my own samples, straight up.

As far as i understood, the bonus in granular synthesis was the fact, you could take a sounds frquency profile so to to speak and use it.
For instance, I have a track im working on right now, with some recorded brass parts in. I recorded them, they sound like my brass parts. I really want to take them and put them in padshop so that can use their grains so to speak.
Not a single patch in padshop comes anywhere close to them, that is the nature of sound, each is quite unique.

The presets are all very good and show off the synth indeed and have their own unique sound to them, but none of them are relavant to a project, all of them are good for creating random demo music but they dont FIT the sound scape of MY project because they’re presets. I want people to hear the synth and say, weird that clearly comes from the brass part, but it doesnt act the way brass acts. hmmm.

I’ve still yet to see a single reason why this feature isnt available, surely it cant be a technical logistical reason as other granular synth can import and evidently steinberg arent the kind of company like microsoft whod do something crazy and knock out a synth that can’t be back engineered to use more than its own 50 presets.

In conclusion. Is this feature going to be available or not? and where do I put my money?!
If not, I am going to be a little upset to find the cost of upgrading to Cubase 7 when it happens includes the cost of this synth that has no place other than as a Music magazine freebie that should be called Padshop ‘lite’