No sample found/ solution

Hi @ all,

please do the following step-by-step guide:

• Open the Windows Control Panel and remove Steinberg Padshop from the program list and the eLicenser Control Center

• Now download and install the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center:

www.elcc.eu

• Now start the Cubase 6.5 setup again

• Please check the option ā€œInstall for anyone who uses this computer (all users)ā€

• Now start the installation of Padshop again.

The problem is that i get an error after starting the Setup.exe . I started Cubase6.msi and Padshop.msi wich works fine.
Because of this i dont get thdialog in the Cubase Setup.

Hi, thanks for that Marcus -

If this doesnā€™t work just re-installing Padshop, users will also have to make sure that the option ā€œInstall for anyone who uses this computer (all users)ā€ is also checked for the main Cubase 6 program (re-install when running Cubase6.5 setup again).

But, yeah - that fixed it!

Thanks,

H :slight_smile:

Just in case it helps anyone, I had to uninstall Cubase 6, reinstall and then update to 6.5 with all-users option checked before it would work for meā€¦

Please also a solution for Mac. Have the same problem. What a mess. Thanks

P.S.
Are the samples stored in this file? If so, its there. So why is it not working?
"/Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Content/Padshop/VST Sound/FCP_SMT_113_Padshop.vstsound

P.P.S.
Ok, doing the full install, without skipping elicenser does also on a Mac the trick. Steinberg should fix that. Thanks for waisting my time with such.

:bulb: I had to update MS Framework.
After that i was able to start the Padshop Setup.exe.
Now the waveforms are fine in Padshop. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can see that file but nowhere can I see where the presets are installed - Padshop is loading the samples but not the presets

bump - same problem here

hi,

iā€™m trying to reinstall, but donā€™t work!
Some news?

:question:

Same kind of problem but not using padshop with cubase. I bought sequel 3, bought padshop, samples are here, padshop works fine except there are no presets at all.
(win7, i3, 4go, samsung r730)

Iā€™ve just downloaded Cubase 6.5 and everything works, ā€¦ besides Padshop. The programs are there, I can load them, I can play my controller and see the ā€œvirtual keyboardā€ move and I can see the red MIDI light working but I get no output. Frankly, the ā€œuninstall this and reinstall thatā€ fix is not a fix. Can someone just fix Padshop please? Retrologue works fine at least.

Ralph

I tried the uninstall, still no sound. This just terrible. Retro works but not padshop.

Iā€™ve got padshop pro. Just upgraded to Windows 8 and had to re-install everything. Everything is disco, except Padshop is missing samples. Iā€™m disappointing in myself for assuming that everything would move smoothly.

Iā€™ve followed all of the step-by-steps that have been provided by Cubase on here. Nothing works. Iā€™ve done each step at least 5 times. Nothing. I wish Padshop Pro would work. It was a pretty good instrument

I was able to solve this issue using this: Steinberg Forums

no chanceā€¦i got no cubase and the trick with the ā€œ/oā€ for the elicenser in overwrite mode doesnt work! elicenser setup wont start with the /o parameter!

this link is broken :frowning: