CMC FD CC implementation

Everybody who for example works with virtual instruments (in my Case a lot of Orchestral Libraries but also Kontakt Based Sampe Libraries) - relys more on CC 11 & CC 1 or other CC`s to change the timbre and volume of a virtual Instrument than on any other controller (including the CC7 Volume Control). I can not understand how such a smart software / hardware company like steinberg/yamaha did not think about a smart software solution to use the CMC FD for controlling CCs.

I think another workaround because of the current Cubase Structure would be to allow the CMC FD to be used for controlling “Quick Controls” (does it have this feature already??? ) This would only be a workaround, because the user could setup the Quick Controls to be used for a desired Midi CC as a source.

If its not too difficult to implement, there would be much more buyers I guess, because this CMC FD would then not only be aimed at Mixing Engineers in Cubase - but also at Composers. Being currently able to use only the CMC QC for this purpose is like having to use only the CMC QC as an option for controlling the Volume Faders. This is not really a convenient solution.

Please understand, that it is not something luxurious, it is something really basic we desire - because working with virtual Instruments (in my Case Orchestral Libraries) requires us to find convenient ways to control these Midi CCs we all have our fingertips on every second while writing music…

Just my 2 Cents,
Cheers, lokotus