cmc qc midi activity spiking

• 1 to this. Thanks to Carlos for making it a better product.

But I (maybe) have other issues. Since one week, I am using CH and QC with Nuendo 5.5.

I know CMC are officialy Cubase related. Plus, my experience in time with those is still short and issues could have other reasons, including my own mistakes.

So that’s why I am very careful about it and this has to be taken with a grain of salt. The reason I am posting about this, is to know if other people did remark unusual events.

I get the impression that they introduce strange behaviour to VSTi’s: Two examples:

• While I never use QC and CH on Kontakt 4 tracks, the Kontakt multi program has been deleted for no reason.
    Also within Kontakt multi, I had unexpected volume reset to zero on one instrument.

• I have used QC to control Vanguard Instant Control. Very useful. But for no reason, Vanguard Filter Frequency has been reset to zero on several sessions.

I had other minor issues but no time to list everything. Once again, maybe it’s absolutely not related but I am very interested to know if others have encountered any kind of instability. If this persists I will make a specific topic about it.