Initial Cub 9 release issues. Maint. u.d.Current feedback,

RUNNING: WIN 7, CUBASE 8.5, KONTAKT 5, VEP PRO,RME 400, AKAI MPK88, 5 2TB 7500 DRIVES, 64 GB

Hi!
This is a query about the issues being reported with the initial release of Cubase 9. At the time of Cubase 9’s release I noticed within the forums that many Midi Mockup Orchestral people were reporting issues with its initial release.
Consequently I have held back from moving up to Cub 9.
I’ve just been looking at the list of the addressed issues in the Cubase 9 maintenance update.
Has this repaired the Cubase 9 initial release issues?

I’m asking as I very much would like to update to Cubase 9.
Thanks in advance!
g.c.

I don’t know and in case no-one answers the trial is now available. In fact, either way I’d advise trying before buying…

Thanks. I’ve sent this query out to the 2 forums where there are many orchestral scorers contributing who use Cubase. These are where I found these issues being reported both with the 9 release.
The responses from them now are positive, with a few niggles.
As for me , I’ll move on up tomorrow. With the known exceptions like Asio Guard-VSL (for which I know of the Steinberg-VSL work around) I’ve found that Cubase has always been considerably smarter and more reliable for me then my working knowledge has been of and for it.
Thanks again!
g.c.