project title

I’m a little confused by the token protocols here. ELEMENTS version please for comments!

I’m trying to compile a songbook. Each flow is a song. The flow title is the song title. I do not want the project title on each flow page, so I replaced the {@ProjectTitle@} with {@FlowTitle@} - but it does not appear on the page. It’s blank.

I would like to find a simple solution to setting up a project with multiple flows - each a separate song - so that when I export PDF for importing into an ePub or printed songbook I just have each song with Title, credits etc. At the moment even adding {@FlowSubtitle@} doesn’t seem to give me the options I need.

ALSO - I can’t find a way to move the tokens on the page - I’m guessing this is a limitation of Elements? My workaround would be to use the Flow title token and delete the Project title token - but I’d need to move the flow title up - that’s why I changed the project title token in situ - thinking it would replace project title. I’ve tried resizing the font but it still won’t appear.
Advice gratefully received.