Are Steinberg/Yamaha planning an affordable 8-10 hardware fader controller with CC121-like integration?

I have been using the Raven Mti2 for a year now with Nuendo. The macros are great, but as Mattias pointed out, I do mostly post work, and the monitor being 1080, and having the command strip take up 25% of the screen leaves very little space to view 100 tracks in a mix to find what you need. It has been a struggle, but recently I set up the visibility configs on command buttons, as well as the commands to show only tracks with regions under the playhead and between the locators. It has completely changed the workflow and allowed me to quickly find what I needed to work on. I got the idea from watching a Nuage tutorial. So I have gone through and made key commands for a huge amount of functions I could never remember and assigned them to the layouts and buttons of the Raven. It has allowed me to be far more efficient with the mixes, but I still really miss grabbing a fader without looking, which I can not do on the screen. I love the idea of the S1 and S3, but the track visibility issue is a non starter. There is a workaround however. If you choose to keep the tracks in a visibility config to the left or right by choosing those buttons in the zones window, you can keep them all in a row when you select the visibility config, and you don’t have to worry about the tracks not hiding. At least you can find them quickly. I am, considering moving from the Raven to an S1 and using this workaround. We really do need an affordable, reliable controller for Cubendo that doesn’t cost $25,000.