Are Steinberg/Yamaha planning an affordable 8-10 hardware fader controller with CC121-like integration?

Are you actually USING this setup? I am surprised by the number of NUENDO USERS I see recommending this. The Avid Control CAUSES A TOTAL CRASH OF NUENDO the moment you touch the tracks page, which has ALL of the features you’d want to use (the other pages are already covered by the hardware without the app). All of the “Cool Features” that actually make this “Nuage Like” are on the one page that causes a total systemic crash!

Several people told me that they use it and JUST AVOID TOUCHING THE TRACKS TAB! But they admit that sometimes they accidentally hit and it cause the system to crash. but they just look at that as a bug that will eventually be fixed in the distant future. :astonished: WTH?!!? They don’t think that multiple crashes won’t corrupt a file? Even if it doesn’t, how is THAT KIND OF INTERRUPTION considered acceptable?

The only people who can use that app SAFELY are Pro Tools users, which I’m sure is by design. So I’m really curious about what’s causing your enthusiastic endorsement of this product? :question: