Stagger on two alternating tracks - Bug?

It does (check the examples in the paragraph before what you quoted) but I didn’t figure out the pattern for it. But since you now mentioned it, I looked at the files that I was experimenting with. The only one that ends with l or r is “Wolves of Ardeal.wav”, the very one I had problems with. So, a bit more experimentation:

• Still excluding “Wolves of Ardeal” for now.
  • I have one file called “Bleak Prismatic World.wav”. Changed it to “Bleak Prismatic Worldl.wav” et voila! Now I get four tracks. Changed it to “Bleak Prismatic Worldr.wav”. Same thing, four tracks. Change it back to the original name=back to the correct 2 tracks.
  • Including “Wolves of Ardeal.wav” again but changed the name to “Wolves of Ardea.wav”. There it is, 2 tracks. Changed it to “Wolves of Arear.wav” and I get 3 tracks.

So “l” or “r” at the end makes the difference.

About the naming and copying text in, I actually encountered something like that the other day where a band had an “Ê” in their band name, which I copied into the meta-data and got something else in the actual mp3 files. I didn’t try to actually type it in rather than copy, I should try that.