Cubase 10.5 license questions

Thanks for the quick reply Martin,

The Upgrade is on the same PC as the LE6 (Build 6.07) installation. I tried going from the help menu in the LE installation to the Registration. This appears to have gone through ok and after the database is updated, the eLC version 6.11.9.2258 shows both the Keys and the HDD symbols in the eLicencers column, not greyed-out. In the Licenses column there’s a CUBASE LE6 Steinberg SeL not greyed-out, with a key symbol. Above that are 2 items in red that are expired demos .

So, when I click to add activation code, it accepts the code as legitimate & then brings me back to the “select licene to upgrade” screen and tells me there are none available hen I click the Key icon - the Upgradable licenses is blank in the right hand column.
The HDD Icon is now greyed-out with a NO-ENTRY symbol superimposed, and the CUBASE LE in the right-hand pane is similarly greyed out with the no-entry symbol over it. The only apparent difference now is the Licences pane says 5 application instances now.
The Upgrade Licenses button is greyed-out and the warning Diamond says to connect the USB eLicenser.

When launching LE6 i get an error message about no valid license found for: Production Grooves, (x2), Analog Techno, Blockbuster, Hip-hop vault & 5 others which I can click OK.

This is really irritating - I hope you can help!!

Thanks again,
Martin