Any Halion 7 rumours?

I would hold off personally until the next version. I Love Halion Sonic. I think there is a LOT of good content in the instrument but a lot of sounds are really terrible personally.

I wish Steinberg Would

1. Give us a different reverb. The 2 in HS are not very good or the impulses are wrong for sound design or something. They just sound wrong by default when you load them on your sounds.

2. Give us the ability to resize the GUI. It’s too tiny and there is WAAAAAY too much tabbing around to fit inside this tiny little box.

3. Give us control of the size of the GUI elements as well.

4. Give us the ability to sync our presets and ratings to our Steinberg account!!! That way we can take our dongle to anywhere and have or PERSONAL WORKSTATION just download into the instance we are using! Instant Love Fest Baby!

5. Give us the ability in HS to get beyond the Macro GUI’s. Sometimes I just want to edit one tiny ting and I can’t because the GUI is covering up the function.

6. Give us some NEW ENGINES>. Not only engines with GUI changes and calling it a “different” instrument when it’s still using the core VA engine of HS. FM would be AMAZING. A Prophet Emulation. An EX5 WITH FDSP would be a DREAM!!!

7. Do something about the heavy CPU use. It’s time for the core code to be optimized. It’s too hungry for the quality coming out.

8. Give us an enhanced core VA engine. The current one is actually pretty amazing. One of the best I think. But it sounds a little lower fi than maybe the BEST VST’s out right now by default.

9. Start a webpage where HS/Halion users can share sound sets. Maybe for free or for a charge. Like a Halion App Store.

Ok I’m done. This is gonna get DEEEEEELEEEETEEED~~~

SpiderMix

1 Like