Worth the switch from Sibelius?

I have used Finale since v2.2 (1993?) and onward (only keep it for publishing work for a small publisher I work for - however, slowly but surely I am moving all of our catalog to Dorico) and used Sibelius since v1.2 (1999). Towards the end of my time using either 2 programs I was using Sibelius 95% of the time. I switched to Dorico and refuse to work in the other 2 programs.

I would do as Daniel suggests and get a demo. But I would also spend the 1.5 hours or so, and watch the MOLA video on YouTube from May 2016 when Daniel introduces Dorico for the 1st time. In that video, you get to hear Daniel explain how the program works, and why certain things were done certain ways. To me this video is PARAMOUNT to truly understanding Dorico. Daniel explains a lot of the fundamentals. This video allowed me to ‘switch’ to Dorico with very little trouble. Every now and then, things come up. But as others have alluded, this forum is an invaluable tool. Also, Anthony does terrific videos explaining how the specific tools and functions work. Not to mention John Barron and his Discover Dorico live YouTube events the last Wednesday of the month.

Welcome to the community!

Robby