Cubase 10.5 HiDPI on Windows 10

I actually use NUENDO, which is marketed and has the features for music production for video editors/game developers. Just look at their ads and Youtube channel, they show PCs doing video/game development and using 4K screens. This is the category me and my company fall in, all our workstations REQUIRE 4K for game development and video editing. We need accurate color calibration, HDR, etc.

I think there are many other use cases of people requiring 4K (photo editing), or simply the choices of pro-grade color calibrated1080P monitors are scarce. I absolutely cannot believe I am defending the need for 4K in 2020, as we are shifting to 5k/8k already! I do agree if you use the workstation for mainly music and playing games, 1440P could be a sweet spot, but that still doesnt mean 4K HIDPI should not function.

The UI has to be fixed, the menus act odd, the plugins and video editor are cutoff, it is a Frankenstein of a UI. It is the number one thing people see all day and they cannot work around the bugs so in my eyes it is a critical flaw bug.

-V