Cubase 10 extreme real time peaks

Cubase 10 as given me so many performance problems that i went go back to cubase 7.5. It´s sad because i was pretty hyped out, with my new high end 3000 euros computer with a dedicated OS MM2 ssd driver, really a great machine with a great Processor etc… when i begun working with Cubase 10 all that hype was washed out with stress and loss of time since i do work with some relevant gaming developers…i have all the cubase versions back to cubase 5, and i found out the most stable version in heavy related projects( plugins, scores, tracks etc…) was actually the version 7.5…so my iLicenser says cubase 10 but im on cubase 7.5 tx so much Steinberg for making cubase 7.5!! and tx as well for misleading me on upgrading and spending my money(once again) in cubase 10, you really know how to please your clients. When i installed cubase 10 i was so mad that i bought studio one 3 but after 2 days i had to be honest with myself, after working with cubase for almost 15 years i couldn’t loose that deep knowledge in the workflow of cubase, and thats why i reinstalled version 7.5 and i feel pretty happy now. Surely im not rushing anymore to new cubase upgrades before i deeply make a search for reviews and opinions, i did it on cubase 10 but i was scammed because all the reviews i saw were sponsored by steinberg themselves. Its time to steinberg be more honest with their own brand. By the way i really disliked the new user interface look as well…even your trademark transport bar was modified to the point that i couldn’t even see it on screen…sad decisions without user input. My cubase now has a value of 1175 euros(all the upgrades included) and cubase price is around 600 euros…yeah im making this point because thats a reflection of how much you dont care and value your own customers, these upgrades for clients with cubase already should be way way cheaper…but you know we are loyal and you love to use that to make money!! Sorry for my outburst but i really needed to get out of my chest