Sonnox restoration plugs - are they included in Nuendo?

Here’s a question I’m trying to find an answer to, maybe the combined expertise of the Nuendo forum can help…

I’m chasing down a low level buzz in the studio, which appears to a greater or lesser extent on any and all electric guitars, single coil or humbucker, from cheapo to exotic. The more compressed and the higher the gain, obviously the worse it is.

I THINK I’ve done all the usual checks to track the source and find a fix, tell me what you think:

It’s a buzz, not a hum, sounds like thyristor buzz. It’s the same on amps, and DI.

It’s louder when the guitar is attached to a human, but can be largely silenced by touching the guitar metalwork or strings. It’s as if the human is acting like an antenna.

The studio is a detached building, and the noise is there even if the mains to the building is isolated, and power is brought with an extension cable from an adjacent building.

This leads me to suspect that the mains supply itself is inherently noisy. Earth (ground) for the mains comes with the supply. Supply for both buildings comes from a nearby overhead cable and step down transformer.

This is UK by the way.

Anyone got any ideas?