Anybody using Nektar Panorama with Cubase 10

Ah good to hear. Some plugins can be a pain due to how they’re setup, but on the whole it does work well. And you soon learn some tips, for example i don’t like the time it takes to turn the menu knob near the screen so i hardcode the parameter pages at the bottom push buttons to navigate - it’s much quicker, but ultimately takes longer to create a mapping.

You’ll also notice that for instruments the standard is to have Amp ADSR, Filter ADSR on the filters too - copying that across into your own mappings is great for muscle memory control.

But the process should be more formal than having to discover how to create and copy mappings across for the P Series, i appreciate it’s the T models they’re pushing as the newer units. But really, a standalone Nektarine that writes the files to the correct locations automatically would make it so much nicer to use as it would feel more formal supportive of the P series.

Fix the plugin in Cubase, address a few little niggles here and there and it would be gold. Let’s hope they can take that extra step.