Nuendo 10.3 regularly crashes

Hello.
Nuendo regularly crashes.
If someone can help me … Here is my last dmp file.
Nuendo 10.3.0.184 64bit 2020.6.30 14.15.10.424.dmp (1.49 MB)
Windows 10 and UR824 updates have just been installed
Thx

Hi,

Are these random crashes or is it always when you do the same steps, please? Can you reproduce it clearly?

Hi Martin
Most often Nuendo crashes when changing or closing a project. Also when I switch from one project to another.
The system also freeze regularly for 2 seconds when I edit a clip or when I apply an FX with DOP.
Thx

Hi,

Could you try in Nuendo Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

I’m getting the same thing. I started without preferences and I still get crashes. Next will be to go thru plugins one by one.

Ok, my crashes happened whenever I closed a session and started a new one. I was using the same templates for all of the sessions. I went thru all the plugins and in my case, the auto key plugin by Antares was the culprit. It’s weird because it’s been in my template since I got it. Don’t know what changed.

I noticed that Cubase 10 on Mojave crashes if I open another project very quickly after closing another and almost never does if I just wait a few seconds in between.

Hi,

Could you (all of you) attach a crash/dmp file(s), please?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Nuendo has rarely not crashed here unless you close it down fully before opening a new project. It’s just standard operating procedure to do a full quit/relaunch between projects for as long as I can remember now. Of course you’ll likely also encounter the pretty standard crash on close…

I Cant open Nuendo since a small upsate of windows. here is my dmp file. I’m using a Redbox licence and it seems that e licenser did not work correctly, I update it with no results.
Thank you for your help
Nuendo 10.3.0.184 64bit 2020.7.17 11.47.51.854.dmp (621 KB)

Hi Martin,
I just tested in safe mode for several hours, and when I closed the program Nuendo crashed (again :smiling_imp: ).
I don’t remember that Nuendo had these weaknesses for many years.
Here my last crash dump
Nuendo 10.3.0.184 64bit 2020.7.20 15.20.49.388.dmp (1.38 MB)
Thx

Hi,

This crash has been reported already. I hope it will be fixed in the next update.