Second Orchestral Piece

This is absolutely a soundtrack which is my favorite genre and I liked the music as well … I’ve been making music for the past 7 years or so although in the the first 5 years I composed like 3 songs a year … anyhow, experimenting with harmonies and counterpoint is a good thing specially since you’ve just started out but I suggest you picture what you want to do in the future as a musician … I personally can’t afford to hire an orchestra for my pieces and also since I’m only a couple of years into the film industry and make music for teasers, independent films ,etc. the film budget won’t allow such a thing either, so I have to make use of high res VSTs and such to make a piece as believable as it can be but the software to do that isn’t Dorico 3 and the elements you have used, as a result, sound raw and not well mixed, what you need to do beside composing is to also practice mixing and mastering through a proper software like cubase and fl studio etc… Then again this might be a hobby of yours and you don’t care if it get’s “finalized” mix and master wise and if that’s the case just keep composing away and maybe one day you could make it come to a reality on actual stage. Just a few words from my limited experience. Good job and keep them coming :slight_smile: