does unlocking full feature set for cubasis 2 unlock also the same for cubasis 3?

Just wondering since cubasis 2 and 3 are 2 different versions that cannot be updated for free or upgraded.

I have Cubasis 2 and 3 both activated because I bought hardware that support them, but each one ask me money to unlock the full feature set.

I think the answer is “yes, you have to unlock the full feature set on each app”, but I wanted to ask just in case, since I see a “restore purchased” button in cubasis 3; which does not clarify if that will restore the cubasis 2 full feature set too or only the plugins.

You may say “just unlock Cubasis 3 features”; which make sense; but if it won’t work for me, then I have to pay again for Cubasis 2, which is what I have been using for now. So if possible I would like to unlock the full features on one app only, not on both, since I will be using either V2 or V3 of Cubasis.

Hi shinyk,

Thanks for your message, which has been moved to the Cubasis LE forum.

Cubasis LE 3 is the successor of Cubasis LE 2, and comes with its own LE full feature set in-app purchase.

Please note that you’re able to freely transfer existing instrument and effect plug-in purchases from LE 2 to LE 3 via these steps.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi Lars, thanks for the clarification.

So this means that if I buy the full feature set in LE2, that won’t be transferred to LE3.

It is good to know what does and what does not transfer; thanks

Hi shinyk,

Thank you for your message, which is correct.

You are able to freely transfer previous Cubasis LE 2 instrument and effect in-app purchases to Cubasis LE 3 and Cubasis 3.

Both Cubasis LE 2 and Cubasis LE 3 come with dedicated Full Feature Set in-app purchases, which are not transferable between the app versions.

Best,
Lars

Hi,

Is it possible to at least unlock the basic LE 3?

I have the Full Feature IAP for LE 2 and I understand that I can’t transfer that to LE 3. The thing is that the device I used to unlock LE 2 broke and now I can’t really test LE 3 properly without unlocking it.

Regards,
Rui

Hi @Kouros,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, Cubasis LE 3 requires a supported audio device to unlock the app from demo mode. Please find the list of supported devices on our Cubasis LE 3 website.

Thanks,
Lars

No problem, thanks.