Anybody using Nektar Panorama with Cubase 10

I can’t find any mapping files in this folder, but cubase’s instruments are mapped normally in my P6.
When I create a map in Nektarine standalone, it generates a new map file and I copy it to the mentioned folder, but it doesn’t work transparently withing cubase.
So I’m guessing my P6 is not reading maps from this folder (?).

I’ve been after this ever since I got my P6, cause to me mapping instruments with only 4 unnamed pages, having to use the knob to change pages, etc. is quite useless, unfortunately. I end up preferring to use my mouse, and only map specific controls using internal mode when I want to record some automation.

Cal you help me, please? What am I doing wrong?

I have downloaded and installed the latest firmware and nektarine within “studio one” at Nektar’s website, the standalone Nektarine works fine (but not the plugin). Cubase integration is otherwise working fine.

Why doesn’t Nektar allow the user to create the map and then simply make the Panorama read from that? It’s obviously possible, since Nektarine exists, and Nektar themselves can map plugins to work transparently, but the way it is now, it’s annoyingly “almost there”, but in a useless way.

Thanks for your help!