Feature Request - plugin only active during input monitoring?

Hey PG, THIS IS WORKING AWESOME!!! WAVELAB HAS AN INPUT FX RACK, AND IT’S EASY!!! :slight_smile: Here’s what I’m doing:

My montage has two tracks:

1. One standard stereo track with masters that are already finished (FX are on clips here), and
  2. A reference track.

For FX/plugins I want running in realtime on the input/monitor, I load them into the track FX section of the reference track… And then I leave the monitor button engaged on the reference track. Then I can instantly A/B between previously finished masters, and the current one I’m working on just by clicking the “listen alone” button on the reference track. When the track is finished, I record/capture the audio onto the first track. Any plugins that were running in realtime on the track FX for the reference track can be easily copied to clips using the COPY button in the inspector (track FX window), click to select the new clip, click to view clip FX in the inspector, and click the paste button to paste the FX.

This is awesome! I’m so psyched… Just wanted to let you guys know I’m doing exactly what I wanted to do… and technically now, WAVELAB HAS AN INPUT FX RACK! :slight_smile:

-Todd