Apple switch to use ARM cpus, good or bad for Cubase?

I agree too to the many people before me here. We all experienced the pain Rosetta 1 was.
For example my current project is supporting a Mackie C4. The C4 had a software called Commander Software, with which you could design and layout your encoders from the C4. This software for Mac was Rosetta software, that after Snow Leopard does not work anymore. This is a huge loss for every C4 owner with a Mac. I will not blame Apple alone for it, because Apple announced this more than a year before it happened, so there was enough time for developers to create a Intel version and it was a easy process with the provided tools that Apple offered at the time.
BUT there where countless programs that did not maked it into that process, especially on the music front.

And i think this will happen again with ARM and to answer the initial question, it will not be bad for Cubase in general, but for sure bad on the long run.
As there will be 3rd party stuff, that will not work anymore and probably/mostly never will again. And what is a DAW worth, if it loses many plugins that have worked before? I think the answer can everybody find on their own.