Analog Mastering in Wavelab Pro 10

Hey Todd - thanks, and sorry about the confusion. There are a bunch of new features to me in Wavelab and also terms, so sorry for describing poorly. I meant to say that I print anything and everything in montage 1. Then I’d save a new montage and sequence everything and get CD markers and metadata into place, and then export to the needed formats. If there is an alt version needed, I would print it with the same start point in montage 1, and then in montage 2, I’d go to ‘Replace Audio file’ and select the printed alt master there, and then export that new file with the same settings from the approved main version.

It is a lot of back and forth, and I know it’s inefficient. I’d love to be able to print multiple versions in a montage that are in sync with each other, assemble and sequence, push metadata where it needs to go, and export main versions in any formats, and also alt versions in any formats, along with Whole Montage export options. I haven’t stumbled into a good process on it yet to accomplish all of that.