Cubase 11

While I think lovegames might have been a bit too rough explaining what he thinks I have to partly agree with him. Of course Steinberg has to decide which direction to go with their program, what to implement and so on.
But I am sure Steinberg employees will have a look at the forum from time to time (could be more often if you’d ask me) to take a look what is being discussed, and it would be way better if people would talk about FRs which really make BIG differences to everyones workflow. Mostly these are little things, not another VSTi or nice to have graphics. Just to be clear, there are FRs on your list which really make sense to lots of people, like TabbedVST views or StereoPlugs and so on. But there are also things which, at least I think are not big gamechangers, like the smooth play cursor (which to me seems smooth enough to work without any problems) or “Ability to turn on and off grid lines in arrangement window”. These are nice to haves in comparison to other things IMHO. Also there are some FRs missing here which could save a lot of people a lot of time.

Everybody has the right of posting what they want to have in the next version of the program, but the question is, are threads like these really a “good” thing? Or would it be better to discuss the already open topics better to give them more attention? This subforum has already over 1500 open threads and people continuously open new ones without checking if there is already a similar FR open or without thinking if or how it would even be possible to implement, or how it would affect other features or the rest of the program. Only a few people seem to care about that. And the more threads are opened the less attention other already heavy discussed and important topics get (and the less possible the chance is Steinberg reads them all).

Don’t get me wrong. But whats the point of your thread here? Most of these things are already discussed heavily and should be in their respective threads. Steinberg makes polls for that to get the opinion from all users. While I may understand your frustration about some FRs being asked for ages and nothing happened, this is not the way to go imho.

Peace