Nuendo 10 - special 40% discount

Any updates?

Got it

Yeah, I’ve also got it! :slight_smile:

I’m just curious, why I’ve got two different serial numbers for update activation? Both are for the same product - crossgrade from Cubase (etc…) to Nuendo 10. Well, I used one and don’t worry Steinberg, I won’t sell the other one :slight_smile: It will stay forever in my mail :slight_smile:

LG, M.

I got it also !! :smiley: Thanks a lot for your support Steinberg :slight_smile:

I just activated (one of) my 2 licenses. Thanks for the quick fix.

Other license is mine and will be kept so…

Thank you very much and welcome to the family!

I am very interested in this upgrade.
The only thing that still keeps me back is the loss of my VSt Transit License bundled to my cubase pro.
I do not get why Nuendo is without this feature.

Thank you

Thinking of trading in my Studio One V4 license for Nuendo 10… !

Hi,

I agree, I have downloaded the Nuendo 10 demo and it looks great, but even if I bought Nuendo 10, I can see occasions when I would want to use Cubase 10.5 for music-only projects. I am reluctant to give up my Cubase license. I have been with Cubase since the early 1990s!

Could Steinberg offer a Cubase/Nuendo license?

Thanks.

I am still waiting to register my Nuendo 1.52, and then to update to the latest version.

Began a ticket June 14th, and emailed Steinberg. DE the next day, following these instructions:

https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206649230-Compatibility-of-line-printer-port-LPT-parallel-port-dongles-Cubase-VST-Nuendo-1-

I hope I am doing it right.

Could I crossgrade from cubase studio 4 to nuendo? I see cubase 4 is listed and am hoping the studio 4 might be accepted.Thanks, Mike

I’m looking to crossgrade from Pro Tools 12 perpetual license, but all of my physical proof of purchase including the box and serial number were destroyed when my house burnt to the ground in the Cudlee Creek Bushfires in December 2019. All I have is email communications and my iLok details to provide as proof that I own a legitimate perpetual license. Considering my particular circumstance would providing whatever proof of license ownership be acceptable?

I’ve taken your generous special offer as Nuendo 8->10 Update and also 7->10 Update for my additional dongle. However, I cannot seem to find the actual Nuendo 10 install files at MySteinberg. It does show the Nuendo 10 licence though, but files are missing!

HabaNero

Please have a look at the Steinberg download assistant or the Support website under downloads.

Thanks

Btw,

if you want to give Nuendo users something special, perhaps when you launch v11, consider giving us a discount on Absolute Collection for example. That way we’re getting something we might not have, yet you’re also getting something from already existing Nuendo users - the initial (discounted) purchase and more importantly more brand loyalty and a tendency to continue spending on upgrades.

Just a thought.

Cubase Studio was a lower edition of Cubase than just “Cubase” - it is rather like Cubase Artist today compared to Cubase Pro. As Cubase Studio is not listed amongst the qualifying products, I cannot see that you can crossgrade directly to Nuendo.

I believe you only route to use your Cubase Studio licence to get Nuendo would be to upgrade to Cubase Pro, then crossgrade to Nuendo. It will probably be cheaper to buy an old licence for Cubase / Cubase Pro, then crossgrade that - though prices on these old licences seem to be rather high at the moment because of interest from possible Nuendo crossgraders.

Jumped on this offer last night after giving Nuendo a trial, coming from Cubase 10.

I tried opening a few Cubase projects and it was fine.

I understand Nuendo 10.3 has the new features from Cubase 10.5 which is nice because I hadn’t bought that upgrade.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Wished I’d never paid full price a week before the sale… :0(

I’ve had almost every incarnation of Cubase since 1999. Wondering if all of my VST instruments will transfer over to Nuendo as well.
I would hate to buy that crap all over again.

As long as they’re 64 bit, they should yes. I’ve never had a plugin not work in Nuendo that works fine in Cubase. I’ve had plugins that don’t work in either though :wink: