to steinberg from Studio one User

i love Cubase , and i respect Steinberg they have very Good products Hardware , and software …
Let me tell you a story I have an old mixer and it is from a well-known company and this mixer allowed me to use as audio Interface but there was a problem in the sudden interruption between the mixer and the computer and I conducted many tests and solutions until I thought that the problem I had and when trying the mixer on another device was the same result I thought the problem was with the mixer or the USB cable
I changed the cable, I changed the settings, until I contacted the company
They answered me that they would test the problem
I forgot about this topic until a month ago, I did not receive any response from them … On the day when I was browsing my email I found a letter from them that the reason for the problem is that the drivers of mixer is for Windows 7 and that the mixer is very old and almost no one is using this mixer now … The nice thing about the topic is that they attached to me The Driver for Windows 10 and told me that the Driver was added primarily on the site

This is what I hope from Steinberg , good attention to customers, hear their opinions and solve their problems …

I have been using the Pro version in my friend’s studio and I am constantly trying it very much
I even used the LE version, and I liked this version also despite its simplicity, but I found problems with the computer screen as I use for 4K and a lot now uses higher screens than my screen and we became in the year 2020, meaning that it is necessary for companies to support the screens and their differences

The products that we buy are not cheap until we leave the subject my right as a user to enjoy everything I have without having to change the settings of the screen to a lower settings Blurry Cubase !!! some settings a lot bigger some settings soo tiny !!!

When I change the screen settings through Windows, some other applications do not work properly … It is my right to use my softwares that I bought at a high price with all the quality of my screen, which was also expensive

i need to move without the USB Dongle everywhere as if I am an employee who signs off and leaves

Thats all about it