Anybody using Nektar Panorama with Cubase 10

Good responses thank you. It was shocking me how little people were talking about controllers on forums, I’d of thought it a very important subject.

I’m on PC and always upgrade to latest Cubase on release, which I was worried might cause integration issues. Previously using a Virus TI and other hardware, which stopped a few years back after finally building a PC that can handle things. Spent a long time with keycommands so all good there, but… I want to get that hardware feeling back when tweaking sounds, especially quick automation writes.

I’ve bought a Novation Impulse and the contrast on the screen is annoying, a very bad viewing angle, when the selected parameter text scrolls, it’s impossible to read. I’m not feeling the “wrapping” thing either, especially on VST2, especially after selling off many VST’s to strip things right back, now we have 2 of each, which I’m thinking will cause issues at a later date, projects looking for an automap VST if you no longer use automap… and, old projects not using the mappings you’ve spent hours setting up because it uses the nonautomap version.

I’m definitely in the rabbit hole now though. Seeing these mechanical single faders etc. It looks like a lot of buying and selling is going to be the only way to resolve this.

Anymore input and peoples experiences greatly appreciated. Thank you