Cubase 10.5.20 Maintenance Update

With all due respect, this is a highly problematic view, which can hardly be shared and accepted by us Cubase users in this weird way.

It means that ressources of Yamaha/Steinberg for an ESSENTIAL while using Cubase in HiDPI have not reached the absolutely required second level of offering 150% resolution, two years after introducing 100% and 200%, now followed by further delay towards Cubase 11. You can’t be serious to think, that this is a remotely acceptable perspective for many paying Cubase Pro customers. What I find even more strange, is that Yamaha/Steinberg management obviously doesn’t understand, how serious a threat to your whole already difficult standing in a crowded DAW market this extremely problematic resource decision may be.
From my view it was absolutely required to put enough high priority ressources into this to get basic 150% resolution done within roughly a year. You might lose much more money by alienating trustful Cubase customers the way this happens now.

Reading your statement shows me no conscious change towards a decisive development push, just the opposite: further slowmo with limited resources over years to come. That sadly adds me to the list of people who will now have to check alternatives very seriously. A well working UI on modern high resolution montors is not some nice addon to be developed over three years and more. It is a basic requirement to like working with a DAW at all! And I simply deny that what we have now is Cubase in HiDPI, when many are not even able to use it in acceptable ways with their high resolution monitors. Sad and disappointed.