Cubase LE 5 Download?

I bought a Tascam US 1800 bundled with Cubase LE 5 several years ago and I am now switching computers and I can’t find my old install disc for Cubase. Is it possible to get a download code or something for such an old version of the software? Please let me know if there are any solutions. Thanks.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Good afternoon, I also have purchased the Tascam US 1800 several years ago and have recently tried to reopen the software and have received an e-licence error stating. I have followed the instructions as per “Cubase AI or Cubase LE 4/5/6 Registration Fails” https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206086264-Cubase-AI-or-Cubase-LE-4-5-6-Registration-Fails but have been unable to relocate the origional CD to re install Cubase LE 5.
Let me know it there is still an available solution.
Thanks in advance,
Best,
Alex

Hi and welcome, Alex,

PMed.

Hey, same issue!

Is it possible to download somewhere and then re license it on my new laptop?

Hi and welcome,

PMed

Hi,

The same story here, I bought tascam us-122 mkii but unfortunately I lost my CD with Cubase LE 5. Can you provide me the path where I can download it? Thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome,

I sent it to you via PM.

I bought a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface in the past but I seem to have misplaced my CD. would it be possible to ask for the download link as well?

Much appreciated!

Hi,

PM has been sent.

Hello,
I also purchased a TASCAM US-1800 back in 2011 and received the cubase LE 5 which I loved. I have since gotten a new computer, and had somehow downloaded it onto it. I am running the same computer but I deleted the program and wish to get it back. I’ve tried everything on the steinberg website and cannot figure out how to re-download cubase LE 5. Any help?

Thanks,
Zack

Hi,

PM has been sent.

I bought tascam us-122 mkii awhile ago but had a major move and unfortunately I lost my CD with Cubase LE 5. I have looked everywhere. I have the drivers DVD and the box with all info but no Cubase. Can you provide me the path where I can download it?

Thanks for any help!

Hi and welcome,

PM has been sent.

Hi,
I bought a Tascam US 122MKII bundled with Cubase LE 5 several years ago and I am now a new laptop. I have also install disc for Cubase and Tascam but my laptop don’t have a disk driver. Is it possible to get a download code or something for such Cubase LE 5 or higher? Please let me know if there are any solutions. Thanks.

Hi, i have a new computer and no CD reader, i c’ant install Cubase LE 5, anyone have a solution please ?

Thanks

Hi and welcome,

Sent via PM.

Hello, I bought an Alesis iO2 Express and it came with a cubase le 5. This was a couple years ago and i got a new computer and i can not find my activation code and disc, is there any way i could get it again ? I loved using cubase.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you a PM.

Hi. Same Issue. Where can I find a link to download LE 5 on a new pc if I no longer have a disc drive.