Export FX aux only without source (specific circumstances)

Hey MattiasNYC, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Sorry I’m not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Do you mean in the batch export? Or exporting one by one? If you meant in the batch export ,it won’t be possible to export each group including the SUBMIX output, since the chain will stop at the group level (and the same for the FX AUX channels).
Exporting one by one, sure I can do, but when there are 50 groups to export, you can see the problem…

That’s a good idea, I didn’t think about that. It forces me to create another group whenever I need to sum 2 or more FX AUX channels but at least it’s a possibility. Thanks

Well, re a) if I have 50 groups, that would mean creating 50 SUBMIX groups, right? just so I could route each group to SUBMIX group. Same problem as my reply to #1. To clarify, the SUBMIX group is to manage my headroom easily, without having to touch on the volume of each group, so no dynamic processing on the SUBMIX group.

I still don’t have an answer to my main question though…Unless I misunderstood what you said. How do I export FX AUX channels without the source? If each group sends to a FX AUX channel, how do I get to export the FX only?? (Inc the SUBMIX group output) In batch export (as the chain would stop at the group level, and not the include the SUMIX output) or one by one. If I do it one by one for the FX AUX channels, it will export the whole chain, inc the source, unless I use the pre fader button on the send in the group channel and turn down the volume on the group, but I don’t want to do that, since I have volume automation on the groups, which in turn would affect the effects.

Thanks for your help!