Cubase LE 4 download?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I can’t find an LE 4 download anywhere on the internet. It originally came with a Tascam interface that I had. I still have the license.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Also looking for Cubase LE4 download. No DVD drive on ne laptop

Thanks

I am in the same situation resurrecting my old Tasman US-428, any chance I can also get a PM :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

NO chance of a private message for me then?

Hi and welcome,

Sorry, I probably overlooked your message. I sent you PM.

Hello Martin,
I am in the same boat - No disc drive, no disc, old inactivated license. Could I get a link?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi. I can’t find my Cubase LE4 DVD. Could you please send me a download link?

Radek

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Thanks a lot for awesome support Martin!

Hi,

I lost my LE4 CD and cannot find a download link on Steinberg web site to get a copy back
Do you know where I could find such.
Thanks a lot

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I’m in the same boat. Registered my copy of LE4 about 10 years ago, now I can’t find the disc. Can someone provide the download link?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello there!

I have the same problem, I installed my version of Cubase LE4 with the installation cd of my TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6, but a couple of weeks ago my HD crashed, I had Windows XP installed, now I have a new hd with Windows 10 but with Windows 10 it’s impossible to read the cd, I have always an error message, so I cannot install LE4 :frowning:

I’m asking if someone can provide the download link for Cubase LE4?

Thank you!

Marco

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,
I appear to (according to my steinberg account) have 3 keys for Cubase LE 4 but can’t find the disc.
Is there any chance i could get a download link?

Cheers, F