UI Suggestion For Occasional Users

I also use WL only occasionally and have done so for many years. Almost every time I feel like I need to relearn how to use it. And that has actually caused me to use it less than I could because I don’t want to make the effort for something ‘small’ (I’m currently trying to force myself to counter this). Don’t really have any insights on how you change a user interface to mitigate this, but the underlying issue is quite real from my perspective.

Not to denigrate macros as improved macro capabilities are pretty much a universal good. But I don’t think they really address suntower’s problem. Folks who build Macros tend to have some level of expertise in a program and are building tools to make their day-to-day use easier by customizing it. And that’s great, I do it all the time in Cubase. But it’s pretty close to the opposite of this issue. An analogy using Word might be not being able to easily figure out how to change the font size if you haven’t used it in 6 months. Yeah if I learned how to create & use Styles that would simplify things in the long run. But really right now I just want the font a little larger and I can’t see how to do that.