Input monitoring question

In Audio Connections/Outputs, set both ports to “Not connected”. The Stereo Out Master bus gets routed to the Control Room wher it is supposed to output to the Main Monitor (and/or Headphones).
You have different output ports assigned to Outputs and Control Room Monitor. When you use Control Room, you should disable direct output of the Main bus to physical outputs, because the Control Room Monitor takes over and makes the Stereo Out audible. Thus you should set the CR Monitor to the physical outputs where your speakers are connected (and leave the “Stereo Out” not connected).
Then, I cannot see the VST Connect Monitor plug. In your picture (2nd last) with the Monitor, engage the “Inserts” Tab at the bottom to see both the VST Connect Cuemix and Monitor out, where the VST Connect Monitor plug should be inserted.
My guess is, that you listen to “Built-IN audio” via the Stereo Master. In this case it comes to no surprise that you don’t hear the Performer, because the VST Connect Monitor plug is not there but in the Control Room Master, which - if my guess is right - you should switch from UR-T2 to Built-In. Although I’m a bit suspicious why you appear to have two different interfaces…?
Hope that helps.