Cubase 10.5 HiDPI on Windows 10

… all these discussions? Just rubbish. I am so tired of this Steinberg’s problem ignoring

The HiDPI programming???
150% scaling? Or 125% and 175% etc? Matter of hours, not more!! I have 4K displays maybe for about 4 years. I have maybe 10 licenses of Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, etc. Bought every new upgrade in hope, they will finally add full HiDPI support on 150% DPI (even they still claim - yes, bigger support for HiDPI). And my beloved software still not fully support that. This is just crazy!

And what more? What about the old plugins with non Hi-dpi interface? Programming - 2 hours, not more!!! Because you can put these old plugins on a frame and stretch them. Will they be blurry then? OH b-ull-s-hit!!! Because on the 2x bigger dpi-scale is the result absolutely the SAME as on lower resolution with nonHiDPI scaling. There is totally no difference. In reverse, on higher DPI will it be slightly crispier. Nobody will complain about its overscaled design!!! Because it will be just bigger. Like you stretch your fullHD video on 4K fullscreen size. They can just add an button next to “take snapshot of the plugin” with double, tripple scaling of any plugin. 2 hours of cubase/nuendo programming, problem? Solved for another 10years.

sad, sad, sad, sad. How many sad HiDPI posts I read here?? Maybe hundreds of them.

I can be something like this … see the attachement