Input monitoring question

Hey thanks Musicullum, I have looked at the help page multiple times and I just have to be missing something its very rare that I need to seek help cause usually im pretty good at picking up on info from a manual, And actually when you say “You must make sure to have the VST Connect Monitor plugin inserted after your main Monitor.” Im not exactly sure what you mean so that suggests im pry overlooking something basic.

to answer your other question about how its possible to monitor the input on the performer track, when I create a session by going to the VST cloud Cubase automatically creates a performer track and routes from the VST connect track and on there i am able to engage the input monitor. I included some images of a fresh session with nothing more done than selecting connect pro out of the VST cloud menu. I only selected the monitor in just to show you what i normally have to do to record sound.

Thanks again for your help let me know if it would be helpful to see any other menus.