Input monitoring question

Hello, Thanks for the suggestions, no my Dim is set to off position. and sorry im light on details dr but how i have it set up is that i go to VST Cloud and I create a VST connect, it adds the vst connect channel and then is routed automatically to performer track. the control room is set up with talk back from an external mic i have set up. The weird thing is that the vst connect track has visible audio signal in from the performer track but it stops some how and dosent go through to the performer track so that i can record it. So im pretty sure i have it all set up cause im getting a signal and if i enable the monitor in button i can even record onto the performer track the problem is its delayed but when i play it back its in time so im thinking that everything else is good its just a simple routing thing that somehow isnt quite right and im maybe overlooking it. i also have the cues up on each track as well its pretty much the same routing as a straight out of the box vst connect session.

Thanks again