Plug-ins for Vocal Recording in MR816CSX

Thank you very much for the information and willingness to help. I guess I have read the relevant pages in manual for cubase and MR
Yes. I do have a pop filter.

But I thought there are some standard plugins that I could use.

I have MR set to External Effect with 6mono+ Rev-X. When I am create my own project, the channel morphing and Rev-X are disable. When I use a template, both rev-X and channel morning are available on MR816CSX In-1 through MR816CSX In-8 ( although I thought only up to MR816CSX In-6!!).

I do greatly appreciate it if you could clarify this.

1. I usually create Reverb as send effect. Using MR, I cannot create a Effect track inside and assign Rev-X to that. It gives me an error that Rev-X is not available. I am have never used external effect. I am really new to external hardware effects.

2. After I recorded, the sound is so faint, I need to normalize it to become audible? why is that?

3. Before I record, I inserted a delay effect in the channel. When I was recording it, I was not hearing the delay. I was hearing my violin with lots of Rev-X reverb. However, when I played back the take I hear much less Reverb with the delay. I am using control room by the way with AFL mode activated.

I guess you are violinist. It would appreciate if you would share your violin recording with me:)

Thank you.