History Panel - how to go back to tweak sthg

Hi Robin,
Thanks for jumping into this one.

1. got it. I understand I can increase the number of actions that stays in there (like in caching), but what means the Archive? Is there a way to unzip it and go back to what was before the 64 max, say the 81? Or above 64 it’s lost / in the thrash.
  2. Yes it is common indeed. But I’d love to have the option to go to a previous action, modify it or even remove it, without having to do all that comes after again, if that make sense.
    3.Right, very interesting, so the settings are not saved, it’s applied to the audio and i can never go back to it. Right, so knowing this ‘Preview’ feature becomes paramount! to make sure you apply the right setting.

I’d love to have the audio repair processing tool manageable via the layers! (and actually see visually the before and after with mute and solo button).

1. Also, I’m a little bit confused how the history works when you have several layers / audio tracks. Are the edits done & processed on all existing layers or only the one selected or on solo mode? It seems the history is linked to the project, not to the layers. But then I wonder how do you manage your edits when using SL in cubase, as it doesn’t seem to have a way to have several projects in this context.

Again, it’s a spontaneous end-user feedback, no idea what’s going on under the hood and what’s possible or not technically of course.

Thanks man.