Quick commands for real time inputs? Track monitor and Live input master section

Post questions and find answers on our latest WaveLab releases here.
toader

Quick commands for real time inputs? Track monitor and Live input master section

Post by toader »

The new live input options in Wavelab are AWESOME. Such a welcome addition - I'm using them constantly while I work... both the live input on the master section, and also the monitor button on each track.

Any chance we could have key commands to enable/disable the live input on the master section... and also a key to enable/disable the monitor button on the selected track?

Thanks,
Todd
Computer 1: Cubase 10.5.12, RME HDSPe AES (x2), RME HDSPe AIO (x1), Nvidia NVS 510 video card, Dell T7500 workstation with Intel Xeon X5690 (6 cores with hyperthreading) 3.47gHz, 24GB RAM, UAD-2 Quad, Windows 10 64-bit
Computer 2: Wavelab 10.0.30, RME HDSPe AIO, AMD Radeon RX 480 video, Dell XPS 8720 with Intel I7-7700 CPU (4 cores with hyperthreading) 3.6gHz, 24GB RAM, Windows 10 64-bit

Todd Loomis @ https://noiseradiationstudios.com

PG

Re: Quick commands for real time inputs? Track monitor and Live input master section

Post by PG »

Any chance we could have key commands to enable/disable the live input on the master section...
The key command is: "Control + *" (Command on the Mac)
and also a key to enable/disable the monitor button on the selected track?
No. I note to add one in a future version.

Philippe
Philippe

Return to “WaveLab Pro 10 | WaveLab Elements 10”