UR44C outputs

Hello, basically I’ve recently purchased the UR44C and I was wondering whether somehow the outputs “1L, 1R, 2L, 2R” Can be used as output 1-4 Just like how the UR44 is.

When I look into the manual’s Signal Flow diagram it seems that MIX 1 is going out to outputs 1 L/R(+phones1) and MIX 2 is going out to mix 2 L/R(+phones2).
But in Cubase it could be possible that you can feed the 4 outputs with 4 signals coming from the DAW, that I can’t tell, you gave to see that in the outputsection of your Devices setup in Cubase.
I must say this is very restricted in compare t o my UR816C, which has an extended output-routing.

Thing is I’m currently not in possession of Cubase and using FL studio instead.

And from what I’ve been trying to do for the past 3 hours searching and testing I couldn’t get it to work the way I want to so I’ll most probably opt for the UR44 instead because it’s just what I need.

I agree there is a lot room for improvement in the urc series, but hey, it’s Steinberg so we’ll have to wait a long time for that to happen I’m afraid.

Thank you though for whoever put in effort but went and got it replaced with a focusrite I do hope they fix these things in the future :slight_smile:

Hello , you can use the [LINE OUTPUTS 1L/1R/2L/2R ] jacks.
for connecting external devices with line level signals. [LINE OUTPUT 1/L/1R jack outputs MIX 1 signal and the [LINE OUTPUT 2L/2R] jacks outputs the MIX 2 Signal.

I cannot get any sound out of the 2L or 2R outputs … any idea what I’m doing wrong ?