general observation: this forum is not very alive...

yes that explains a lot, i bought spectralayers pro 6, only a few months back, with wavelab pro 10. nice with cubase pro 10.5…

i am not at that level, that i can really help users. here. not noob anymore, in spectralayers, but need more experience, i.e. skills…

and it is not an attack on the developer/s or on robin, who has designed a program that for me is, great. i am very enthousiastic about spectralayers, that is why posted this. i didn’t know spectralayers before steinberg “acquired” it. and i waited, before i bought it.
i also had doubts, what it could do, for me. no doubts at all anymore. i am a sounddesigner, use many programs, or workflows, depended on mood (yes!) and what i want to achieve. spectralayers is part of these workflows.

i did a poll on KVR, that is now not anymore at the top of the effects thread.

one person called it an expert tool, i see it more as specialized tool, but if you really go deep, it is more than specialized… so an expert tool? and specialized tool? a tool that only appeals a certain kind of people?

o i am glad it is here, and that i discovered it, strange that i never had heard of it before. it is right up my alley. and why did i wait, the timing perhaps. i have learned more, than i have made tracks. about more than half year. and it is paying of.

o well.

but a little more love from steinberg… and i saw robins postings, he does listen. so passionate developer me thinks.