Please get rid of the Red Outline while selecting clips in Nuendo

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 10 can be posted here.
aroomstudios

Re: Please get rid of the Red Outline while selecting clips in Nuendo

Post by aroomstudios »

I 2nd this request. I have been using Cubase for over 10 years and just switched to Nuendo 10.3. I color coat all my tracks. Drums red, bass yellow, guitars green etc. The red on red is very very hard to see. If you guys want to keep the red that is fine. Just make it a option to change to Cubase type colors or similar so we can see them when using colors.

lovegames

Post by lovegames »

Make your reds darker, problem solved.

Przemek K.

Post by Przemek K. »

Coming from Cubase, I'd say that the red outline in Nuendo is not so good. As soon as you start coloring your clips/parts like yellow, orange and definitely red, than its really cumbersome. The way it works in Cubase is just so much better.

Since Cubase and Nuendo share the same code, as far as I know, than it should be possible to add the behavior from Cubase in Nuendo. At least as a 2nd option,so both camps can adjust to personal taste.

ShaneTurner

Post by ShaneTurner »

It's fine when working on a few side by side clips at a time. Some of us have other needs:

When I'm scrolling through 200-500 tracks (my template is around 2000) to select multiple events to work on at once (say for a bounce, or to compare MIDI etc), the highlighted tracks have to visually stand out as much as possible. There's just too much info to sort through for a tiny red outline to work

I'm sure there's plenty of creative ways without annoying people who don't do the kind of work I do--like an adjustable thicker outline, options to customize the color, give it a pattern.. or add the Cubase style as an option?

agilkds

Post by agilkds »

+1
KDS Recording Studios (Lisbon - Portugal) - Nuendo 10.3 (64bit); Cubase Pro 10.5 (64 bit); Wavelab Pro10 (64 bit); CMC FD (x2); CMC TP; CMC CH; CMC QC; Focusrite Liquid Mix 32; MOTU 424 + 24I/O + 2408 mk3 + 2408 mk2 + 1224 MK2; Mutec Master Clock; Soundcraft Vienna II mixer (+ a lot of analog equipment) \ Win10 Pro, i7 core, 32 gig RAM

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”